Friday, August 21, 2009

A Great Friend


I was sitting and pondering what to blog about when I came across this photo of a great friend. Her name was Abby, a German Shepherd Dog of the greatest kind. I had the astute privilege of knowing this dog and loving her with all my heart. As tears begin to well from my eyes, I fight to keep them from turning into rivers. I think about all the things in my short life that have come and gone many with regrets others with none at all. But one thing that I can say for certain is that this was a dogs dog, she never hurt anyone, and was always loyal and loving to the highest order of the word. She would have done anything to preserve that love. I miss her terribly and will to the day I leave this earthly life, she was a great friend indeed. I love you Abby

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog you got here. I randomly found it while looking for other conservative and libertarian blogs. I am a grad student in Chicago and am an aspiring writer with a blog of my own. (rjmoeller.com) Check it out some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby, I love how your blog is turning out. That's my favorite picture of Abby and as I read your heartfelt words about missing her and it makes me miss her too! I love you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Come On... You Know You Wanna Say Something.