Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Amazed and Inspired



I am amazed!

Surfing around blogs today, and other days since starting my blogs in august, I found that depth, ingenuity, art, creativity, and most of all morality abound in this universe that's called the blogosphere. This to me is utterly amazing and inspiring. When I stumbled upon Blogger it was with the intent to express myself, I've only just begun. I've been an artistic person all my life, playing guitar, drums, etc. all of which are self taught. So to discover this huge community of people who share the same interests in art and crafting as I do, again, is awesome and awe inspiring. I thank Blogger for providing this service and you the people of the blogosphere for your commitment and inspiration to me.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you honey for showing me this Blogger site! I really love it and I agree, looking at other people's blogs is so inspiring! I'm glad you enjoy blogging as much as I do! Your blog page is awesome! I love you sweetiepie! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice isnt it? Look forward to seeing more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are indeed a multitude of good people out there in the blogosphere... may your blogging journey be long and fruitful... Thanks for dropping in to my humble abode there, welcome, and drop by anytime, am always happy to know there are folks out there who are spending their time creatively... And the communications that start with comments back and forth across blogs can be very enriching... so good luck as you get started with blogger, be patient, and remember the message in the Kevin Costner film "Field of Dreams"... "build it, and they will come" ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charmaine my Love for the Comment!

    Thank you Sean for stopping by, I look forward to more of your visits.

    Thank you Owen for stopping by and the wise words of wisdom. GBU

    ReplyDelete

Come On... You Know You Wanna Say Something.